We rent new and used instruments to many musicians throughout Northern California.
Here is a list of our current rental prices (not including sales tax).
Please note that there is a 3-month minimum for rentals.
Instrument Per month 3 months
Used New Used New
Trumpet $22.00 $27.50 $66.00 $82.50
Alto sax $40.00 $44.00 $120.00 $132.00
Tenor sax $45.00 $51.00 $135.00 $153.00
Violin $16.00 $19.00 $48.00 $57.00
Viola $22.00 $27.00 $66.00 $81.00
Cello $42.00 $47.00 $126.00 $141.00
Bass $50.00 $60.00 $150.00 $180.00
French horn $50.00 $60.00 $150.00 $180.00
Baritone horn $40.00 $51.00 $120.00 $153.00
Bassoon $60.00 $75.00 $180.00 $225.00
Our rental policy is simple. Quality instruments are offered to give you
the opportunity to succeed.
- The minimum rental period is 3 months.
- The first twelve months of the rental will be applied toward the purchase and
50% of any additional up to six months rental beyond nine months will be applied to
- The renter is responsible of the value of the instrument, for any excessive
damage and for loss of instrument.
- All the instruments that we rent come with all accessories needed for the
first day of school or lessons.
- Brass instruments come with a mouthpiece, valve oil, and slide grease.
- Woodwind instruments come with 3 reeds, cork grease and saxophones will have a
neck strap included.
- String instruments come with rosin and are fully adjusted and ready to play.
- We also have other instruments to rent not listed above.
Please call our store if you don't see what you are looking for.
- We also have in stock a large supply of method books at discounted prices.
- We rent the highest quality of band and orchestra instruments, so your student
can receive the best possible tools to work with, when learning to play his or
- You must provide credit card information even if paying by check.